"International Journal of Emerging Technology and Computer Science "
Aims and scope:
International Journal Of Emerging Technology and Computer Science (IJETCS) is an international peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original contributions, reviews, articles in the field of engineering and technology. Contributions are welcomed from all qualified sources, including students. We charge a nominal fee for publishing the articles.
Manuscript can be submitted with respect to domain of Engineering, Technology.
Some of the domain area are
- Theory of Parallel Processing and Distributed Computing
- Artifial Intelligence& Pattern/Image Recognition
- Neural Network
- Networking, Network Security.
- Cloud Computing.
- Image Processing
- Data Base Management Systems (DBMS) & Information Retrieval
- Ad-Hoc, Mobile, Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Mobile Computing for e-Commerce
- Cryptography and Foundation of Computer Security
- IDS/Firewall, Anti-Spam mail, Anti-virus issues
- Wireless Security System
- e-Business Applications
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Scientific and Engineering Computing Hybrid Computational Methods
- Data Visualization and Virtual Reality
- Web- and Grid-based Computing and Simulation
- Hardware/Software Co-design and VLSI Support
- Possibility Theory, Bayes Network and Hidden Markov Models
- Computational Intelligence, Granular Computing and Soft Computing
- Computational Science Aspects of Data Mining, Information Retrieval and Text Mining